(LOS ANGELES) — Season 19 of ABC’s Dancing With the Stars is back on Sept. 15 and thirteen new celebrity contenders are ready to strut their stuff in the ballroom.
Fresh Prince of Bel Air actor Alfonso Ribeiro, Olympian Lolo Jones, Duck Dynasty‘s Sadie Robertson, NASCAR great Michael Waltrip, actress Lea Thompson of Back to the Future fame, and Mean Girls actor Jonathan Bennett are among the stars leading off the new line-up.
The celebrities’ professional partners were also unveiled, including five-time champ Derek Hough, Cheryl Burke, Mark Ballas, Karina Smirnoff, Tony Dovolani, Val Chmerkovskiy and more.
Co-hosts Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews announced the celebrity cast live Thursday on Good Morning America.
Here’s a list of all of the contestants:
- Sadie Robertson — partner Mark Ballas
- Antonio Sabato Jr. — partner Cheryl Burke
- Alfonso Ribeiro — partner Witney Carson
- Lea Thompson — partner Artem Chigvintsev
- Janel Parrish — partner Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Betsey Johnson — partner Tony Dovolani
- Jonathan Bennett — partner Allison Holker
- Bethany Mota — partner Derek Hough
- Lolo Jones — partner Keoikantse Motsepe
- Tommy Chong — partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Michael Waltrip — partner Emma Slater
- Randy Couture — partner Karina Smirnoff
- Tavis Smiley — partner Sharna Burgess
The addition of Julianne Hough, named as the fourth judge last month, will add some pizazz this season. Hough, 26, won two mirror ball trophies as a pro during her DWTS run, and will have a permanent spot at the judges’ table next to veterans Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli.
Copyright 2014 ABC News Radio
Also Check Out: The 7 Most Shocking DWTS Upsets Ever!